Friday, June 9, 2017

Mixed Media canvas with Carol

Hi, Carol Theng here today sharing a mixed media canvas. I loved all Prima Princesses Stamps. Today I'm going to show you how I do mine.

"Prima Princess Gabrielle Canvas"

I used Prima Princess Gabrielle Stamp on Prima paper.


Colored the stamped image with Primascolor pencils.



Using 3 stencils, I spread texture paste over them to 'build' the background. Heat dry.



Sprayed pink and purple mists and flicked some drops across canvas. Heat dry.


Adhered down the diecut doily and the Blue Ferns chipboard. Used gesso and paint parts of chipboard with a sponge brush. Then add some colors using Twinkling H2O's on chipboard. Heat dry.



Adhere down the Prima princess with 3d foam tape. Add Prima flowers. Use matt multi medium to glue down Prima micro beads and glass glitter randomly across canvas. Heat dry. Inked edges with purple(Seedless Preserves) and pink(Worn Lipstick) distress inks. Lastly adhere some half pearls of different sizes randomly. And its done.











Hope you like my project. I will be taking a half year break. So this will be my last project at Off The Rails Scrapbooking this year. See you all next year. I will be back!! :P



Thanks all. Do join us for this month's moodboard challenge too. Have fun.

No comments :

Post a Comment