Monday, May 22, 2017

Feathery pocket letter with Felicity


Hello! Felicity here today to share a sweet pocket letter with some super cute feathers.
I love sending pretty mail. It fills my heart with such goodness when I create something special for someone. Especially when I am battling life.  Sharing some love and writing a little note someone can remind me that are in this  battle together.


Us mothers can relate to the struggle in simply getting things done. We don't need to be super hero to be kind.

 This little pocket letter I exchanged with a wonderful lady who also has two boys and a girl. She can relate to the battle of motherhood and together we can encourage each other to solider on.

I popped lots of prettiness and layers in.

Happy mail can sure brighten someones day.

 photo b14aab11-c343-4b9f-bec1-896291fc7892_zpspbti8bqf.png

1 comment :