Friday, August 19, 2016

Never Grow Up with Brenda

Hello everyone, Brenda here today to show you my tutorial page. I enjoyed this months challenge so much I decided to do a different page to show to you. The very handsome but young picture is of my son Harley and like all kids playgrounds are a winner for fun.



Just a few of the products I started with. 


I started by mounting my photo on some scrap cardboard, always good for mounting things. 
Then I painted some of my black cardstock with Dylusions Paint - Postbox Red.
Next I used Irresistible - New Sprout.



Next I used a Dusty Attic Stencil firstly with Viva 3D Stamp Paint - Carmine Red Metallic and then Viva Ink Gold - Emerald.
I coloured the Imaginarium Chippie with a Copic - Emerald Green (G05)
Never Grow Up Imaginarium Chippie with red Archival Ink then Viva Croco Crackling - Metalic Silver, next Dylusions Paint- Emerald and then last Dylusions Paint - Lemon Zest.


The Imaginarium Cogs Chippie I coloured with Viva Inka Gold - Lavared and then just lightly used a little of the Iceblue and Platinum. I colored them in the chipboard then removed them.

I coloured the Moroccan shape chippies with Dylusions Paint - Vibrant Turquoise and Lemon Zest. Over the cardstock I used the Dylusions Paint with Kaisercrafts Clear Stamp - Wood Grain to streak here and there. I also used some Deverin red Ink to let run down the cardstock.



 The word Chippies I coloured with Dylusions Paint - Lemon Zest. Before I stated to glue everything down I placed my mounted photo on some Green Cardstock.
Now it was time to put it all together. 


I hope you have enjoyed my page and that you will join us in this months fun challenge.  
Thank you for stopping in and Happy Crafting.

3 comments :

  1. Awesome page Brenda, love the step by steps too.. great colors and happy photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks brilliant..... amazing how all those painterish products work together so well! Love this LO :):)

    ReplyDelete